Healthcare Providers for Prostate Cancer

by on May.18, 2012, under Men's Health

A primary care physician will often be the one performing routine screens for prostate cancer.

A urologist is consulted if there is a high suspicion or previous diagnosis of prostate cancer.A radiation oncologist is consulted if radiation therapy is being considered or has been consulted.

Various other consultants may be needed if the cancer has spread to distant organ systems or bone.

:, ,

Comments are closed.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...